It's Against the Rules
In this driver's attempt to be nice they are in-fact breaking the road rules and almost cause an accident.
During auction campaigns and on auction day we see variations of this - agents attempting to be ‘nice’ only to cause derailment.
- The very best communicate with only the facts:
- Not what someone thought is was worth but what they are prepared to pay.
- Not coming to the ‘rescue’ of the seller when the feedback is coming in less than expected.
- Not being dictated to by the buyer as to why they are offering what they are offering.
- During the campaign and on auction day anything other than firm and succinct language is against the rules.
All the best,
The Auction Group